Clothing in Mafia III consists of sixteen outfits Lincoln can wear.
Clothing options become available once the mission "Somethin' I've Got To Do" starts during Thicker Than Blood. You will find a wardrobe in any safehouse or racket location that's been taken over by Lincoln.
- All currently controlled Rackets.
- Sammy's Bar
- Saint Jerome's Catholic Church
- Pierced Heart
- Burke's Iron & Metal
- Benny's Ristorante
- Combat: Get ready for war with your standard issue jacket and jeans.
- Full Metal: let 'em see you coming with your full set of gear from in-country.
- Full Metal II: Beat the heat with this alternate set of gear from in-country.
- On Leave: At ease soldier, with this tee and jeans combination.
- Plain White Tee: Sleeveless tee and jeans, perfect for when you're out on those hot New Bordeaux streets.
- Mr. Clay: Baby, you're a rich man. Dress like it with this three piece suit.
- Business Hours: Go for a professional look with this vest and suit pants combo.
- Waiter: Careful, you might have trouble getting the blood stains out of this wait staff uniform for the Retroussé Yacht Club.
- Pro-Am: Race in style with this Hangar 13 jacket and racing gloves.
- Revolutionary: You're black and proud. Show 'em with this leather jacket, turtleneck and black pants.
- Fed: Look all official with this Federal reserve uniform.
- Bad. Bad Mr. Burke: Get ready to do some dirty work in this outfit inspired by Pointe Verdun's favorite son.
- On The Prowl: Everybody looks better in black. Blend into the shadows with this outfit inspired by Cassandra's leather jacket combo.
- Classico: Sport these old school threads inspired by Vito's look.†
- The Experience: Strap on your bandana, lose the undershirt, and prepare to rock out with this ensemble.††
- Blue Genius: Walk tall in this butt-kickers denim get-up.††
- †Only available by linking a valid My2K account in-game.
- ††Only available with the Faster, Baby! DLC.