Chaffeque XT in the Carcyclopedia
|Top speed||94 mph / 151 km/h|
|Max power||75 hp / 56 kW|
|Weight||2469 lb / 1120 kg|
|Tires||Dunniel Black Rook|
The Chaffeque XT is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The Chaffeque XT is a mid-sized four-door sedan with a futuristic and aerodynamic body style. It's equipped with moderately powered engine and has comparatively decent handling due to its front wheel drive design.
Upgrades and PricingEdit
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- The car is only available by downloading the Vegas Pack through the Xbox Live Marketplace for 240 MSP, or the PlayStation Store and Steam for $2.99.
- The Vegas pack is also included in the Xbox Platinum Hits Edition, the PS3 Greatest Hits Edition and the Mafia II Directors Cut for PC.
- When installed, the car becomes available once you gain access to your garage in the base Mafia II game and in all DLC's.
Trivia & NotesEdit
- It is based on the French made Citroën DS.
- Originally the Vegas pack was only available, along with the War Hero Pack, by pre-ordering the game from Gamestop/EBgames or Amazon.co.uk.
- The only people known to own one is Vito, Joe or Jimmy if downloaded with the Vegas Pack.
- As with all cars downloaded with the vehicle and clothing packs, it can't be sold or removed from the garage.
- This is the only front wheel drive car in the game.
- Passengers riding in the back seat will have the top of their head show through the roof of the car.