Some items may only be available while a specific mission or objective is active.
- Communist Propaganda poster #5 on the wall of a brick building south of the Bayou Fantom location.
- Playboy Magazine dated July 1968 on a picnic table between two shacks, just north of the Bayou Fantom location.
- Medicine Cabinet in the restroom of most locations.
- $2000 in cash and a note in the courtyard behind the French Ward location where Oscar Sabato and his crew are.
- Green Stamps were trading stamps popular in the United States from the 1930s until the late 1980s. Customers would receive stamps at the checkout counter of supermarkets, department stores, and gasoline stations which would be collected by placing them into booklets. Once enough stamps were collected, they could be redeemed for free merchandise from their corresponding catalog.