It is used as the front for the construction racket in Downtown by the Marcano Crime Family, with Jimmy Cavar serving as its Racket Boss. When completed, it will be the new home of New Bordeaux's City Hall, also known as the Pappideaux Building.
- Vargas Painting #7 on the top floor of the site.
- Weapon Locker with a Cornell 40 on the northern end ground floor level of the site.
- M1N8 at the center of the site next to a stack of pipe.
- Tac-Vest on the southern end ground floor level of the site.
- Medicine Cabinet x2.
- $10,500 in cash in various places around the site.
Information coming soon.