Cassandra has decided that this little experiment between the two of you is no longer working.
Cassandra has had enough of not getting her fair share of turf and being pushed around by Lincoln. She has retreated to the Haitian Camp in Bayou Fantom, where she and the Haitians will be awaiting Lincoln's arrival.
- Deal with Cassandra.
- Take out Cassandra.
- Confront Cassandra.
Once Cassandra's loyalty drops low enough, she will turn on Lincoln, triggering this mission. Many factors play a role in loyalty, including assigning or taking away rackets, assigning districts, and doing agenda or trafficking missions.
Some underbosses are also more susceptible to betrayal than others, so there is no set method for getting one to turn. Simply never giving them rackets may not trigger betrayal with all underbosses. The best way to ensure betrayal from any underboss is to do the following:
- Do not complete any trafficking or agenda missions for that underboss.
- Once the home territories are done, begin assigning them rackets and then take them away at the sitdown. This will need to be done on at least two occasions.
Once the mission becomes available the following will happen:
- Lincoln will temporarily lose the services of Jackie DuVernay and Jennifer Moran, who refuse to get in the middle of things between Lincoln and Cassandra. Once Cassandra has been dealt with, they will continue offering their services to Lincoln.
- Any other perks Lincoln had received from Cassandra will be retained as they were.
- The Haitian Mob will be taken over by Emmanuel Lazare and the optional mission Men Better Suited will become available.
- Your kickback from all rackets run by the Haitian Mob will drop to 0.4 percent of their earn.
- Any unfinished objectives for .45 in My Hand will be permanently removed from your mission queue.