The C.I.A. safehouse, code-named Pedro Pan, is located in an old distillery in the southwest corner of Bayou Fantom. The facility is used by the Central Intelligence Agency for data sorting and signal traffic decoding for the southeast United States and the Caribbean. The primary offices are fitted with a mainframe computer system, and there is an inspection station on the first floor where they review every piece of mail leaving or entering the country in order to keep tabs on communist sympathizers.
Some items may only be available while a specific mission or objective is active.
- Silenced Deacon .22 on the ground next to a dead NPC by the stairs.
- Stromer .223 in a Weapon Locker.
- GL Korsky in a weapon locker.
- Sniper Support marker x2.
- A note in the communications building.
- The communications room outside the facility contains a switch, which Donovan will warn Lincoln not to touch. If activated, Donovan will ask Lincoln what he touched, who will nervously reply "What - I... Nothin, man!" The operator on the other end will then say "Goodbye". Lincoln will wonder aloud what he meant by goodbye, and Donovan will reply that they'd better hurry up.
- The safehouse compound may be accessed before the DLC is started; however, the weapons locker with the Stromer .223 will be empty, and you will only be able to get as far as the security door. Once Welcome to the Show is complete, the entire compound will be inaccessible.
- The DLC can be played immediately after Lincoln's first sitdown, giving players free access to weapons that normally wouldn't be available at that point.
- A decoded note found in the communications building states "Cuba supplying enemies with weapons, Mobutu requesting additional funds". Mobutu Sese Seko was the military dictator and President of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, who received considerable support from the United States due to his anti-communist stance.