Burke's Iron & Metal is a scrap and salvage business in Pointe Verdun owned by Thomas Burke, who uses it as a base of operations for the Irish Mob. It also serves as his home, where he lives in a small room in the back.
- Playboy Magazine May, 1967. In Burke's workshop to the left of the main entrance.
- Vargas Painting #11, in the room behind where Burke stands behind the counter.
- Vargas Painting #31, on the opposite end of the yard, in the building where you first meet with Nicki.
- Clothing Wardrobe in the living quarters in back room of the main office.
- A note, in the building where you first meet Nicki Burke.
Information coming soon.