Big Rick's Custom Auto is a New Bordeaux business with eight locations across the city and one in Bayou Fantom and Sinclair Parish. They sell custom vehicle upgrades that Lincoln can add to his fleet of vehicles.
Upgrades applied through Big Rick's are purely cosmetic and offer no performance boost to the vehicles. Performance upgrades must still be unlocked during gameplay through favors or purchased through the Arms Dealer once they become available.
The modification menu offers a selection of eight supercharger kits, eight exhaust kit options, and the choice of default, acceleration and top speed gearing.
The body kit menu offers both front lip and rear spoiler options.
The paint menu offers 42 different colors, decals and window tint options to chose from.
There are eleven sets of Rims and Tires offered, broken down into standard and performance.
The accessories menu offers eleven interior upholstery color options, add-ons and custom license plates.
- Some vehicles may not have all the options or menus listed above.
- Many options require unlocking through the New Bordeaux Racing events before they become available.
- Barclay Mills
- Bayou Fantom
- Delray Hollow
- French Ward
- Frisco Fields
- River Row
- Sinclair Parish
- Tickfaw Harbor
- The price of the upgrades is dependent on the vehicle, with full sized or exotic cars costing more than smaller sports models.
- Big Rick's can also be used to clean and repair your car on the go. Just enter the garage and immediately leave, and your vehicle will be good as new.
- While it's part of Lincoln's vehicle fleet, the Pinkerton Titan can not be modified at Big Rick's.