The Big Mouth Jazz Club is located in the French Ward. It features a live jazz band with a bass player, a pianist and drummer.
The Cistern is a drug den below the club where the drugs racket is located. It consists of multiple levels with a main lounge area and bar. The drugs are brought in through the Underground Canals, which may be accessed by passageway just after the main bar. It can be accessed through the stairway in Big Mouth's above, through a passage in the alleyway behind the club or through the canals.
- Vargas Painting #14 next to the stage.
- Vargas Painting #25 in Gaston's office.
- Tac-Vest just off the main bar area.
- Medicine Cabinet x2.
- Masterson Phoenix in Gaston's office.
- $12,000 in cash in various locations.
Information coming soon.