Berkley Kingfisher in the Carcyclopedia
|Top speed||104 mph / 167 km/h|
|Max power||188 hp / 140 kW|
|Weight||4314 lb / 1957 kg|
The Berkley Kingfisher is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The Berkley Kingfisher is a sporty two-door closed convertible luxury car with a fairly high powered engine. As one of the games heavier two-door cars it's still quite powerful and it features single tone paint with stylish body lines and unique chrome accents.
Upgrades and PricingEdit
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in chapters 9-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: After "Witness - Frozen Memories".
Trivia & NotesEdit
- It is based off of the early to mid 1950's Buick Skylark convertible.
- As with all two-door vehicles you can only have one passenger, despite there being a back seat.
- Kingfishers and Skylarks are both species of birds.
- The car is featured in a mission from all three of the games DLC's.