Baron Saturday's Fun Park was built in the 1940s by investors out of Frisco Fields. These investors were looking for a way to keep New Bordeaux segregated by building an amusement park specifically for black citizens. The racist stereotypes throughout Baron Saturday's were quickly seized upon by local residents and resulted in massive protests and vandalism. In the end, Baron Saturday's Fun Park lasted only three months before being shuttered and abandoned.
Taking Back the Hollow
When Ritchie Doucet hears that Giorgi Marcano wants him dead for losing control of Delray Hollow, he comes to the park to hide out and make a last stand with his men. When Lincoln Clay hears of this, he heads to the park to take back the Hollow and finish off the Dixie Mafia for good. After making his way through Doucet's men Lincoln overpowers Ritchie and then drags him outside and hangs him from the Ferris wheel.
- Medicine Cabinet x2.
- Weapon Locker with a Hartmann .30 and a Masterson Phoenix in a small building to the right of the carousel.
- Barker 390 on the counter of Papa Virgil's Shooting Gallery.
- Trench 1938 on a trash bin in the Bone Rattler.
- Molotov Cocktail x2 on a counter just past Crawdaddy's Wild Ride.
- The park was once the source of controversy over what civil rights groups called "racially inflammatory imagery".
- The name of the park, Baron Saturday, is a reference to the Voodoo loa, Baron Samedi. Samedi being French for Saturday.
- The park interior is only accessible during Pray on the Way Up.