|Ascot Bailey S200|
Ascot Bailey in the Carcyclopedia
|Top speed||123 mph / 198 km/h|
|Max power||131 hp / 98kW|
|Weight||1887 lb / 856 kg|
The Ascot Bailey S200 is a vehicle in Mafia II.
The Ascot Bailey S200, or simply Ascot Bailey as it's called in-game, is an elegantly styled convertible sports car with a powerful engine. With its sleek roadster design and classic two tone paint it's fitting for anyone of means looking for flair and good taste.
Upgrades and PricingEdit
|Upgrade||Details and Pricing|
- Base Mafia II game: Available in Chapters 11-15.
- The Betrayal of Jimmy: Throughout entire DLC.
- Jimmy's Vendetta: Throughout entire DLC.
- Joe's Adventures: After "Witness - Frozen Memories".
Trivia & NotesEdit
- The car is modeled after the 1953 Austin-Healey 100.
- The S200 part of the name can be found on billboards around Empire Bay.
- Leone Galante owns an indigo one in chapter 11.
- Joe Barbaro also owns an indigo one in chapter 13.
- In Joe's Adventures you race one for Charlie in the mission Highway Racing.