Album Covers are a series of thirty albums found around New Bordeaux, each representing a selection from the Mafia III Soundtrack. They are available form the start of the game and may be collected anytime the player is free to explore the game map.
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Green River in the back room of Shooter's Bar.
- Vanilla Fudge - Box of Fudge behind the bar at the Double Barrel Bar.
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Willy and the Poor Boys in the portable building in front of Barclay Railways.
- Steppenwolf - Steppenwolf in the back room of the Double Barrel Bar.
- Clarence Carter - This is Clarence Carter on the desk at the Warm Hearts Neighborhood Kitchen.
- Eddie Floyd - Knock on Wood in a garage off an alleyway in north Delray Hollow.
- Lightnin' Slim - High & Low Down in the Deep Dive Bar & Lounge.
- The Chambers Brothers - The Time Has Come in a garage at Chatham Ship n Store on the western outskirts of Delray Hollow.
- Count Five - Psychotic Reaction in a stairwell off an alley behind Blarney's Pub.
- Dusty Springfield - Dusty in Memphis in a garage off an alley behind Silvio Collateral Pawn & Loan.
- Etta Jones - Don't Go to Strangers in a kiosk in an open air market in central Downtown.
- Otis Redding - The Dock of the Bay on a tugboat along the southwest shore. (This one may not show on your radar until you approach it, even with wiretapping.)
- ? and the Mysterians - 96 Tears on the second floor balcony of a building next to the park in the south.
- Aretha Franklin - Lady Soul in an upstairs room of an apartment near the Eight Ball Creole Restaurant.
- Barry McGuire - Eve of Destruction behind the bar at Shooter's Bar.
- The Supremes - Love Child under a bench in front of Tuneville Records in the west central part of the district.
- Cream - Wheels of Fire in the garage of a house in east Frisco Fields.
- Johnny Cash - At Folsom Prison in the garage of a house in north central Frisco Fields.
- Jefferson Airplane - Surrealistic Pillow inside a vacant store between The Mystic Family Pub and Sweet Maeves.
- Roy Orbison - Crying on a kiosk in the open air market next to Burke's Iron & Metal.
- The Beach Boys - Smiley Smile on a shelf next to a shed in the back yard of a two-story red house in central Pointe Verdun.
- The Rolling Stones - Beggars Banquet inside a single-story green house in east central Pointe Verdun.
- Big Brother and the Holding Company - Cheap Thrills in the office of Shooter's Bar.
- The Supremes - Where Did Our Love Go inside the Fresh Crab stand at an open air fish market.
- The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds inside a garage of a mansion in west central Southdowns.
- The Duprees - You Belong to Me in the auto service garage at the southern most Best Oil.
- Sam Cooke - Ain't That Good News at the top of a stairwell in a nondescript building next to the bridge to Tickfaw Harbor in north Southdowns.
- Sam & Dave - Soul Men inside a Hangar Supply Co. warehouse in south Southdowns.
- The Box Tops - The Letter/Neon Rainbow behind the counter of Joey's All American Diner.
- The Temptations - Wish it Would Rain inside a small brick building in the northeast corner of south Tickfaw Harbor.